Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kensrue plays counting crows...

I love Thrice and I love Dustin Kensrue (the lead singer of Thrice)... infact they are easily one of my favorite bands of my lifetime to date.... here in this vid he plays his take on "Round Here" by the Counting Crows.... I am not much of a fan at all of the Counting Crows. Actually they are wretched for the most part but this song is one of those that resonates in my mind like a sountrack to my life. It seems that today was perfect to hear the original on the radio...it's cloudy and lonely and I am a bit tired. After hearing the OG version I found this video and it just brought something out in me. Every now and again it feels good to be sad; it feels good to feel sorry for yourself; it feels good to be down... it's one of those kind of days and you know... I don't mind at all when I have artists like this to listen to.



Here is another gem!



Only 8 more days until my marathon!!! I am starting to get really nervous! yikes... fingers and toes crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment