Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Blog....

So guys, good afternoon! I decided that I needed something to do... something to release a bit of creative activity out of the ol' brain. I figured a blog is free and you can pretty much do what you want on it. This blog is about evreything that is involved in my life; at THIS point. I am 28 and kinda bored, but also really enjoying certain aspects of what is going on. I will do my best to focus on funny tales and experiences that I have, exercise and music. I will really try not to bring politics into this forum... I am sure that won't be a problem considering I don't really care to much about it anyway. My goal is to post at least 3 times a week. So we shall see. I mean, on the blogs that I follow I get a big frustrated when I get on and there is nothing new for a week. I am not sure how this is going turn out and what my goal is... I guess just to share and speak my mind. I will get on this tomorrow and hopefully we will have some good stuff!

For today I will leave you with this short tale..... so my dear friend Nichole and I went to a Nico Vega concert at Emo's here in town. It was electric! The lead singer Aja Volkman is an amazing singer and quite beautiful to boot.



We met briefly after the show and I stalked her on facebook soon after. With friend request accepted, I wanted to find out if tey were going to be here for the infamous SXSW.... sadly no.... but I did come to learn that Nico Vega is big fans of a group called imagine Dragons. I was urged to go see them live, if at all possible. They are really ridiculous and even more of a pleasure during their live shows, as I came to find out. Took 2 days off from the ol' salt mine and made my way to Guero's for a 2 pm show that I would not soon forget.... here it is... enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Imagine Dragons is good stuff.. I hadn't really listened to a lot of Nico Vega before you posted a video on Facebook... How was she in person?

    ReplyDelete